Hidden Power of a Mother's Heart
ISBN: 978-159383-025-0 Softcover, 180 Pages 6" x 9"
In The Hidden Power of a Mother's Heart, mothers, grandmothers, and mothers-to-be will be encouraged and challenged as they relate to the mothering journey of Mary, the mother of Jesus. Her deep challenges as the mother of the Son of God were unique, yet there is much from her life that mothers can identify with and learn from in every page of this beautifully written book. Based on biblical narrative, historical research, and anointed fiction, this book will bless the reader as it leads her through the seasons of Mary's motherhood and applies relevant biblical principles to her own through the examples of other contemporary mothers.
Table of Contents:
- Embracing the Call to Motherhood
- Changing the Impossibles into Possibles
- Encouragers Worth Discovering
- Staying Focused on God's Goodness
- Flowing with God's Timetable
- A Mother's First Release
- Trust for Daily Provisions
- A Mother's Formative Influence
- Releasing Into Adolescence
- Releasing into Adulthood
- Releasing into Destiny