Unto A Land That I Will Show You - Sample Pages
by Leo & Phyllis Kaylor
ISBN: 978-1-60034-730-6 Softcover, 272 Pages 6" x 9"
Unto A Land That I Will Show You is a present-day ministry autobiography that will take you on a journey filled with excitement, romance, risks, miracles, and challenges of two young missionaries who venture to Japan following World War II.
You will be:
- Impacted by their simple obedience to God's call.
- Captivated by a heart-warming love story.
- Challenged by their perseverance in reaching an unreached nation.
- Inspired by the accounts of Japanese lives transformed by the power of Christ.
Table of Contents:
- Leo's Story
- Phyllis' Story
- Together in Life and Ministry
- 1953 - 1957 | Early Days of Ministry
- 1957 - 1969 | Omuta
- 1969 - 1973 | Yakushima and Kagoshima
- 1973 - 1974 | Under Pastor Iverson's Ministry
- Our Children
- 1974 - 1987 | We return to Omuta
- Our Children Move on in Life
- 1987 and Onward | Significant Milestones
- Planting Churches
- Stories of God at Work
- Tributes, Memories, and Daddy's Passing
- Expressions from Our Children
- And the Journey Goes On
- A Final Word
The complete print and digital versions of the book are available for purchase from this online retailer: