ISBN: 9780801017629 Softcover, 261 Pages 6" x 9" (Extended Catalog Item - please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery)
How do we build biblical churches that connect to our world today without compromising? How do we become strategic leaders who build strategic churches? The new book Strategic Church explores the answers to these questions and more.
The strategic church is focused on a biblical blueprint. It has an intentional design and clarity of purpose that builds an impacting, vibrant and enduring church. The book Strategic Church has 14 chapters of biblical content, illustrations, stories, principles and relevant applications.
If you’re a seasoned pastor and leader or you’re an aspiring church planter, a small group leader, missionary, Bible college professor, church member or anywhere along your journey as a Christ follower, this book will help you. It will give you a new perspective on your role as a builder of Christ’s church. It will raise your faith level to see your God-given vision become real as you read strategies and principles for building the strategic church God has in mind.
Table of Contents:
- Strategic Leaders Build Strategic Churches
- Strategic Vision
- Strategic Church Growth
- Strategic Dynamic Atmosphere
- Strategic Unique Culture
- Strategic Team of Teams Culture
- Strategic Emerging-Leadership Culture
- Strategic Life-Changing Worship
- Strategic Powerful Praying
- Strategic Pursuit of the Supernatural
- Strategic Blending of Spirit and Word
- Strategic Culture of Generosity
- Strategic Reaching of Cities, Regions and the World
- Strategic Lessons Learned
Published by Regal Books.