Developing the Prophetic Ministry
ISBN: 978-0-914936-85-5 (English) Softcover, 67 Pages 5.5" x 8"
ISBN: 978-0-914936-05-3 (Spanish) Softcover, 71 Pages 6" x 9"
A concise survey of the prophetic ministry which distinguishes the gift of prophecy from the office of a prophet. Practical guidelines are given for the effective operation of this ministry in the context of the local church.
Table of Contents:
- Your Sons and Your Daughters Shall Prophesy
- The Four Realms of Prophecy
- Prophetic Ministry in the Old and New Testaments
- The Prophetic Communication
- The Symbolic Acts of the Prophets
- Developing the Ministry of the Prophecy
- How to Channel the Prophetic Ministry
- What Not To Do When Moving in the Prophetic Word
- Limitations of the Prophetic Ministry
- Proper Perspective Toward Personal Prophecy
- The Believer's Responsibility to the Prophetic Word