Making of a Leader
English - $23.99 ISBN: 978-0914936-84-8 Softcover, 332 Pages 7" x 10"
Spanish - $23.99 ISBN: 978-1593830-43-4 Softcover, 507 Pages 7.5" x 9.25"
Study Guide (English Only) - $7.99 ISBN: 978-0914936-57-2 Softcover, 50 7.25" x 9.75"
In this book, Frank Damazio lays out for the serious student a broad and deep discussion of what it means to be responsible for a group of “followers.” This perennial best-seller presents a scriptural analysis of the philosophy, history, qualifications, preparation, and practice of Christian leadership. Charts, diagrams and illustrations enhance this well-tested and taught study on Christian leadership.
- The Nature of Leadership
- Church Leadership: Background and Conflicts
- The Call of Leadership
- Man's Response to the Call of God
- The Heart Qualifications of Leadership
- The Leader and the Heart of a Shepherd
- Character Qualifications of Leadership
- A Leader's Preparation
- The Lifetime Preparation of Joshua and Samuel
- Preparation Principles: Elisha, David and Timothy
- The Tests of Ministry Preparation
- The Test of Promotion
- The Law of Reproduction in Leadership
- Warfare Ministries of the Leader
- Restoration Ministries of the Leader
- Growth Ministries of the Leader
- The Function of Leadership
- Team Ministry
- The Anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Christ, the Anointed Leader
- New Testament Warnings
- Discipline and Restoration of Church Leaders and Members
Browse additional resources by Frank Damazio
An English eBook version is now available on:
Share this item: