Cultivating Prayer & Intercession in the Local Church
ISBN: 978-1-886849-93-8 Softcover, 42 Pages 6" x 9"
Founded upon biblical principles and the author’s many years of experience in prayer ministry, the power-packed points in this book will instruct and inspire all Christians in their divine call for intercession, both personally and in the local church gathering.
Table of Contents:
- Principle #1: Restoration of the Altar of Incense
- Principle #2: Intercession: Not an Office or a Gift, but the function of Every Believer
- Principle #3: Prayer is the Most Resisted Activity on the Planet
- Principle #4: More Prayer is Better than Less Prayer: Removing Condemnation
- Principle #5: The Prayer Journey: Growing in Prayer
- Principle #6: Prayer First: Developing a Lifestyle of Prayer
- Principle #7: Creating and Sustaining Momentum: Releasing Power and Anointing
- Principle #8: Prayer Before, During and After: Providing a Prayer Covering.
- Principle #9: The Need for Prayer Activates the Need to Pray
- Steps for Releasing Prayer in the Local Church
- Prayer Leadership Qualifications
Browse additional resources by Dr. Mark Jones
Now available as an ebook from these sources:
Share this item: