Blessed Life of Forgiveness
UPC: 643101-120521 6 Audio CDs plus 1 Data CD
Forgiveness is a familiar word, a word that means something different to every person. To one, forgiveness brings up a wonderful experience of reconciling with a friend. To another person, forgiveness brings up pain and bad memories.
So, what about forgiveness? How important is this great virtue? We know that forgiveness is good, right, honorable and the morally correct thing to do. So why is it so difficult? Receiving forgiveness and freely dispensing forgiveness sounds easy enough - forgiving myself, forgiving others.
The foundation: God has already forgiven you. Forgiveness is already part of your life. Now you must choose what you will do with this gift.
- Audio CD: The Forgiven Becomes the Forgiver
- Audio CD: Understanding Forgiveness
- Audio CD: What Forgiveness Means To and For Me
- Audio CD: Identifying an Unforgiving Spirit
- Audio CD: The Heart of a Forgiving Person Part 1
- Audio CD: The Heart of a Forgiving Person Part 2
- Data CD: Sermon Notes (MS Word & PDF) and Sermon Slides (MS PowerPoint & PDF)